Thursday, March 15, 2012

Junque Journal


I am really enjoying collecting item for this new junque journal. It is a composition book, where you add all the little receipts, cards and empheria from your daily life. All the little things that you stick back because of sentimental reasons or just because you like it. That is the stuff that you put into a junque journal. Some is very personal and some is just cute or funny things that you like and thought to save at the time, Christmas Cards or Birthday cards from friends. I started this by going around the house and searching all the drawers in end tables and kitchen drawers for little things that I saved. I found jokes, business cards, receipts and etc. So much fun and only the beginning.
My inspiration can be found here. 








1 comment:

  1. I'm doing one of these journals too. They are a lot of fun and a neat way to display our collections.

    ReplyDelete