My little place to post scrapbooking stuff like ATC's and Art Journal pages that I love to make, along with photos of other stuff in my life that are important to me.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Art Journal class
These are some backgrounds that I made as part of an online class I am in. This technique is called scraped paint backgrounds.
Pam, it is done with a wet cotton rag and a stencil before the paint dries. So basically you remove same paint within a whole on the stencil. I love the depth it gives me. thanks for looking.
Those are very cool! How do you get the circles? Paint daubers?
ReplyDeletePam, it is done with a wet cotton rag and a stencil before the paint dries. So basically you remove same paint within a whole on the stencil. I love the depth it gives me. thanks for looking.
ReplyDelete