Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New stamps


this is a image from the website that I bought these stamps from . I have all the stamps to create this same image. I am a little( okay a lot intimidated by this scene. I want to create the same shading at the floor and in this photo. I guess that I start with the floor shading then stamp the pot and flowers. then the rocking chair and last the pillows. Or maybe I stamp them all and color in the stamped images after all is stamped b/c the flowers would show through the chair arm.
Cheryl M. if you are reading this, please advise.

1 comment:

  1. Hope, I actually took a couple of their classes. They used markers on the stamps and huffed on them. So you build the scene, shading on the floor last. To get the watercolor effect, after stamping...get a paintbrush out, wet it, then remove most of the water from the brush by blotting..run the brush along a few of the lines...definitely need to use watercolor paper too...There you have it. Your PAO friend, Julie S.

    ReplyDelete